CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

la te da!

Okay i know i have been neglecting the blog and haven't put anything up so here is some more.





Lucy seemed really interested in the method of hunting. But her thirsty thoughts were making me really thirsty. Since me and Lucy have been travelling with each other for so long Lucy tended to always share her thoughts with me. Her mind reading on the other hand she had to concentrate to use and Lucy usually took some time to remember to read my thoughts. That would be interesting don't you think?! She thought excitedly. mmhm. I mumbled the thought. I wonder if i could read animals minds... Her thoughts raced off and I sighed. LUCY. I thought loudly. huh what? She took the time to read my thoughts and understood. Do you want to leave? She asked. Yes. I thought.

"Carlisle, I think we should let them hunt." Edward said. He can read minds too. Lucy informed me.

"Edward, do you mind leading them far enough away to hunt?" Calisle asked. Edward nodded. As we ran Lucy and Edward were absorbed in there conversation. I got bits and pieces from Lucy's stray thoughts. She was going to try hunting animals. Edward led me to a safe spot then led Lucy farther away.When I got back to the house, Lucy was laughing with Jasper. I smiled at her then went off to find the leader, Carlisle. Edward said Carlsile probably wont know anything about imprinting but Edward does. Lucy thought. Then there was an echo of a thought. Lucy do you mind showing Caroline my thoughts? Edward asked. Nope, Lucy thought. Where are you?I asked. About twenty miles south. He thought then showed me what the surroundings looked like. Oh okay. So um... I couldn't figure out how to phrase the question. You want to know about the pack? He asked. Yeah I do um...I trailed off. I'll start with the treaty we have. Edward thought. The pack fears us, even though we have explained that we don't hunt humans, so they made a treaty with us. There will be peace between each other as long as we don't trespass on each others land and my family isn't allowed to bite or change a human. He paused. Now imprinting...I don't quite understand it. It is like love but stronger. If he imprinted on you I don't think the pack will hurt you. But i have never heard of a wolf imprinting on one of us before. We are there enemy, I would be careful around the pack, they may not hurt you but that doesn't meen they are happy with what happened. Edward finished thinking just when he arived in the yard.

okay my fingers are hurting! i will finish later.

0 comments: