CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

okay teresa here is what i have done already!

Chapter 1 The Imprinting
I stopped in front of the sign for the town of Forks. My friend and fellow nomad vampire Lucy heard of a strange coven of vampires living near Forks. I didn't like the thought of hunting on another vampires land.
"How about we go towards the shore." I suggested. Lucy nodded and we took off. Suddenly a horrible smell hit them. I scrunched up her noes but continued to follow Lucy, who didn't seem to notice.
"Hay Caroline we are approaching a town. how about you go grab a few new shirts." Lucy said. I had recently hunted well Lucy had not. I strolled into town after putting on the shoes I stored in my bag. Usually a few brave humans would ask questions when I didn't wear shoes. I was having a hard time resisting my thirst as I walked through the town. And I couldn't seem to find a clothing store of any kind.

okay time to eat i will post the rest later!

0 comments: